In January 2011 LUMEN Proceedings was launched, as a division of LUMEN Publishing House. LUMEN Proceedings Division resulted on the bases of the numerous requests of different conference organizers to publish the results of their scientific conferences.
We are proud of collaborating with prestigious universities and scientific research, as they follow:
- LUMEN Research Center in Social and Humanistic Sciences, Iasi, Romania – LUMEN Conferences – 1st (2011) and 2nd (2012) Editions
- Institute for Research Development of the “Constantin Brancusi” University of
- Targu-Jiu,Romania, together with the Center for regional Geography of “Babes-Bolyai”
- University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania;
- Stefan cel Mare University from Suceava, Romania;
- Petre Andrei University of Iasi, Romania;
- Mihail Kogalniceanu University from Iasi, Romania;
Conference proceedings: we collaborate with some of the most important international scientific associations, publishing the proceedings of their conferences, which are gathered in printed or electronic books.
- Proceeding Papers of National Session of Scientific Communications of Petre Andrei University, Iasi, Romania – editions 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015/ Sesiunii Nationale de Comunicari Stiintifice, Universitatea „Petre Andrei” din Iasi, published by LUMEN in the Petre Andrei university Yearbooks.
- International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty, 18-19 February 2011, Iasi, Romania – Proceedings volume
- International Conference Logos Universality Mentality Education Novelty, 21st May – 3rd June 2012, Iasi, Romania – Proceedings volume
- National Scientific Conference “Regionalization and Regional Policies”, organized in Targu-Jiu, during 25 to 27 October 2013 by the Institute for Research Development of the “Constantin Brancusi” University of Targu-Jiu, together with the Center for regional Geography of “Babes-Bolyai” University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania. Proceeding volume PDF available for download
- International Conference Tradition and reform in the Romanian society. European Highlights, Iasi, 25 March 2012
- XXIst International Conference Universality Multidisciplinarity Knowledge Universalité, Multidisciplinarité, Connaissance Iasi, Romania, 24-26 May 2013/ Conferinta internationala a XXI-a editie Universalitate, Multidisciplinaritate, Cunoastere, Iasi, Romania;
- 13th Edition of the International Conference on Sciences of Education,ICSED 2015, 28-30 May 2015, Suceava(Romania)& Chernivtsi(Ukraine)- volume “Educatia in Societatea Contemporana.Aplicatii”/ Education in contemporary society. Applications. (editors Otilia CLIPA & Gabriel CRAMARIUC) Proceedings volume PDF available for download
- 14th Edition of the International Conference on Sciences of Education. Learning for Life - ICSED 2016, 12-13 May 2016, Suceava (Romania) & Chernivtsi (Ukraine)- volume: Studies and Current Trends in Science of Education (editors Otilia CLIPA, Constantin-Florin DOMUNCO) Proceedings volume PDF available for download
Books of Abstracts/ Working Papers: the publisher produces Abstract Books in both paper and electronic format.
- LUMEN International Scientific Conferences 2011- 2015, Iasi, Romania (book of abstracts/working papers volumes)
- 1st edition of International Conference Tradition and Reform, 25 March 2012, Iasi, Romania;
- 2nd edition of International Conference Tradition and Reform. Social Reconstruction of Europe, 7-8 November 2013, Bucharest, Romania;
- World LUMEN Congress, 12-17 April 2016, Iasi & Suceava, Romania (book of abstract/working papers volume)
Books: LUMEN publishing house is always willing to assess unreleased works to include in its series.
All proceedings publications are ISBN / ISSN coded, according to the specific needs; Following our collaborators requests, the proceedings published in books will be submitted to Conference Proceedings Citation Index / Web of Science, in order to be evaluated by Thomson Reuters – Philadelphia, formerly Institute for Scientific Information – ISI, and included in the list.
To request information or propose a conference to be considered for proceedings publication: email@example.com