Lumen Publishing House announces the call for papers for the Postmodern Openings Journal. There are expected professors, teachers and researchers which are passionate by this domain.
We are selecting papers until 15th of November 2014.
Guidelines for Contributors
All manuscripts should be submitted online at email@example.com.
- Use APA rules for citations and references (download an excerpt from the APA Manual 6th edition http://conferinta.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/APA_Manual_-_extract.pdf
- Please consult http://postmodernopenings.com/guidelines-for-contributers in order to download the TEMPLATE for your paper submission.
- Manuscripts should be no more than 6.000 words all-inclusive and should be double spaced, preferably written in English. Well-developed shorter manuscripts are also acceptable.
- Submitted papers will be screened by the volume editors before they are entered into the review process.
- All submissions will be double-blind reviewed by at least two reviewers.
Our publication is a peer reviewed Romanian Scientific Journal which is rising in the domain of postmodern perspectives from different scientific areas, which has in site to promote the new vision of the society.
To support the costs associated with publishing but also for establishing a stronger connection with authors, has been introduced a subscription. These subscriptions fees cover costs including: managing the peer review process, supporting our publishing and hosting platforms, typesetting, marketing and other publishing costs. These are paid by the author (or their funding body or institution) after acceptance.
The submission of a manuscript implies that the author certifies that the material is not copyrighted and is not currently under review for any refereed journal or conference proceedings. If the paper (or any version or part thereof) has appeared, or will appear, in another publication of any kind, the details of such publication must be disclosed to the editors at the time of submission.
We expect your articles along with a CV and an Intention Letter at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning „For Postmodern Openings Journal“.
PhD Student Ana FRUNZA – PR Department
PhD Antonio SANDU – Deputy Chief Editor